Sunday, April 22, 2012

Custom cast lego and Transformers in resin (with sprinkles!)

So, as part of DIY Birthday Party stage 1 I made custom silicone moulds of Lego minifigures, a large Lego keyring figure and the Transformers badges. My plan is to cast a bunch of items in resin, soap and crayons to use as favours and prizes at my son's 5th birthday party.

Here are the Lego men, cast in black opaque resin:
 Notice the alien on the left? He's for my husband :P



 This guy is my ultimate favourite! The sprinkles with the black resin make him look spotty, lmao. He is a Transformers Kre-o man that came with one of the building sets.

 Jigsaw pieces from the Ikea silicone ice mould.

Everyone needs to display their affiliation :)

These resin pieces with become necklaces, badges and magnets. I hope the guests like them! I have more curing right now, in gray, clear and white. I'll show you when I'm done.

1 comment:

  1. VIJAY POWER CONTROL SYSTEMS., as a manufacturer of Distribution, Power, Special Type Transformers upto 10 MVA, 66 KV Voltage Class and Dry Type Transformers upto 3.15 MVA, 33 KV Voltage Class, has been part of Transformer Industry since last 15 years.



    for more details
    http://www.vijaytransformers.com/

    ReplyDelete