Thursday, January 21, 2010

Good Intentions

I had such good intentions at the start of the year. I was going to blog every day, I made a list of the tutorials I planned to post, I was going to promote my links everywhere I could and garner a fabulous following thus enabling me to open an outstanding online store that would always be sold out due to such great demand.

Then the doubts set in.

Could I really do this? Am I good enough? Is my work really desirable? How can I get enough traffic to my sight to really make a difference?

I panicked, I avoided my blog and I went into hiding.

Then I realised that it doesn't matter if I blog to thin air. Who cares? So what if it takes time to find people actually interested in my ramblings? To hell with everything, the only person I can possibly fail is myself and that is by doing nothing.

I will heartily admit that I suck at failing. I am not graceful, I do pout and I am my own worst critic. But you know what? It's not me I need to convince, it's all of you (assuming you are there). Enough people have given me positive feedback that I need to bite the bullet and get on with it.

Even my tarot cards tell me that.

Over and over and over.

If it is possible to piss off guides with repetitiveness I sure am on my way.

So here we go. Bring it on world, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment